he Will Rise was created to support women in embracing their God-given value and worth. Our passion is to help women discover that they are deeply loved as daughters of the King – as a result, women are experiencing a new freedom to be who they were always meant to be.
History shows that when a woman embraces her God-given identity and worth, a wave of spiritual transformation is unleashed in the family, in the workplace, and in the world.
Our live events provide insightful teaching from respected Christian leaders, intimate worship, authentic testimonies and the use of media and fine arts to create an atmosphere where women are safe to grow together in community.
A woman fully surrendered to God is a force for good in a broken world; she can shift cultures, offer freedom where there is bondage and affect the course of history.
It’s time for women to rise up.
Co-Founder and President
Ali formerly served as Executive Director and Founder of the non-profit With This Ring. Ali has inspired thousands of women across the globe to trade in their most valuable earthly possessions in exchange for eternal ones, resulting in clean water and the gospel being shared with tens of thousands of people in Africa, India, and Central America.
Ali is a compelling storyteller and “engager” who challenges audiences to live somewhere between the edge of faith and the edge of fear. As a featured speaker, she will share her own deeply personal and moving account of how she found true inner freedom through an encounter of love with the resurrected Christ.
Co-Founder and Vice-President
For seventeen years Melinda has encouraged and influenced women as a retreat leader, coach and event planner in various women’s ministries. She a quiet force to be reckoned with. Amongst her many talents, Melinda’s passion is to create beautiful environments that inspire creativity and personal intimacy with God.
Melinda has a unique ability to develop an atmosphere that helps women see hope and life in the midst of their own circumstances through the unchanging lens of God. As overseer of event production, Melinda is elated at the opportunity to fulfill a lifelong vision of seeing women transformed by the power of The Holy Spirit.
Statement of Faith
- WE BELIEVE the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God revealing the love of God to the world.
- WE BELIEVE in the unity of the Godhead, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit who is one triune God, creator of the universe.
- WE BELIEVE in Jesus Christ is the Messiah, Savior and Son of God, who was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on a cross as a complete sacrifice for sin, and was raised from the grave. His bodily resurrection guarantees the salvation of all who believe in Him. He ascended to the right hand of God the Father, where He reigns over the universe and He will return to earth to establish His kingdom.
- WE BELIEVE that man was created in the image of God but fell into disobedience and as a result, became separated from God. Only those who receive Christ Jesus by faith are forgiven and born of the Holy Spirit. The blood of Jesus Christ was shed for our redemption. Salvation comes only through Jesus Christ and cannot be earned, but is a gift of God.
- WE BELIEVE that faith in Jesus requires repentance, confession of that faith before witnesses, and obedience to His word.
- WE BELIEVE that baptism by immersion demonstrates our faith and obedience, and depicts our union with Jesus Christ in his death, burial, and resurrection.
- WE BELIEVE that everyone who accepts Jesus Christ has the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit who acts as a comforter, guide, and advocate.
- WE BELIEVE that as believers, we are the extension of Jesus Christ’s character, attitude, and behavior and that we should always point others to the cross through righteous living and sharing the good news of salvation.
- WE BELIEVE that the expression of the Holy Spirit through signs, wonders and miracles are still present and active in the world today.
- WE BELIEVE that the church, composed of all who genuinely believe in and accept Jesus Christ as Savior, is united together into one body, of which He is the Head.
About the Royalty Tour
The Royalty Tour 2019 is a powerful two-day ‘Encounter-ance’.
We help women claim their biblical worth, break free from personal strongholds and walk into their destiny as royal co-heirs with Christ.
What you can expect at the Royalty Tour:
Real-time authenticity will help you laugh at the presenters… and yourselves!
Music! Sensational worship artists will paint on the canvas of your soul.
Live theater that calls to life a historical biblical character right in front of your eyes.
Encounter Jesus in an interactive setting and unearth the roots of why you are the way you are.
Prepare to invest in yourself through scripture, journaling and prayer.
From unworthy to worthy – Learn how to reverse the toll past injuries have taken on your soul and step into your Royal inheritance as a new creation in Christ.
Be prepared to be ADORED, ACCEPTED and APPOINTED BY GOD for the destiny that awaits you.